1. Go to Nutrition
Facts & Calorie Counter and estimate your daily
needs for calories, using the Daily Needs Calculator.
3. From the Nutrition
Facts & Calorie Counter, click on the “Taco
Bell” link under the heading of “Fast Food Facts” and
find the Cheese Quesadilla link. Is this considered a good or bad food?
4. Go to Nutri-facts.com and
click on the Body Mass Index Calculator on the left-hand links bar
and calculate your body mass. Which category
do you fall under?
5. At the MyPyramid.gov site
click on the yellow stripe and then click on “Learn
6. At the Deciphering Food Labels site, find out one thing that nutrition labels usually include:
7. Write down what you ate and drank yesterday, use the NutritionData website to find out how many calories you consumed. Write it on the back of your paper.
8. Find 3 other interesting links on the NutritionData website, write what you found on the back of your paper.